Pride in London has partnered with COREcruitment to support us as we look to appoint a paid Commercial Director.
Pride in London is an established volunteer organisation that is making rapid changes to support the sustainability of the organisation and the Pride event that it delivers. To propel the organisation, they need a skilful and purpose-driven leader who has a combined knowledge of partnerships to shape their commercial strategy. Pride is a non-profit organisation and reinvest any profit back into the organisation for the benefit of the LGBT+ Community.
Pride in London Ltd. is looking for a strategic, commercial thinker who is keen to utilise their relationship-building and strategic capabilities to join our team.
We are seeking a Director of Partnerships & Growth who will take responsibility for the organisation's income including sponsorship, licensing and fundraising ensuring that they build a future of growth and sustainability.
Ideally someone who wishes to use their commercial knowledge; is always willing to challenge themselves, be open to innovation and spot opportunities when they arise.
Key Components of the role:
- Manage commercial partnerships: Public facing role, leading partnership development, increasing income streams, building and foster long term relationships
- Manage the commercial team, developing clear values and building relationships that reflect and support the organisations values
- Develop Growth Strategy; working collaboratively with the CEO and volunteers, helping the organisation evolve and ultimately create a long term commercial astute operating model
- Build Reputation; Work closely with marketing and partners to project a compelling and credible organisation representation
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a senior strategic and commercial role
- Experience in preparing and overseeing commercial proposals
- Previous success in identifying brand and corporate partnerships and managing the engagement process from prospecting through to contract execution
- Experience of managing budgets and financial information
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- A track record in delivering strategic partnerships with tangible demonstration of growth results
- A genuine commitment to LGBT+ issues, equality, diversity, accessibility, and inclusion
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A visionary you can thrive in this organisation
- An enthusiastic and dynamic people leader and team member
- A consummate communicator whose credibility is based on building excellent relationships
- Comfortable balancing critical commercial decision making with the necessary focus on our mission, values, and impact
- Passionate and committed to the work done by Pride in London, as well as that of the national and global Pride movement
The Salary & benefit package will include
- Base Salary: £65-70k
- 10% performance-related bonus (discretionary and payable upon meeting individual and company targets)
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme